Why I love Yoga
Yoga is a mind and body activity that uses different poses, postures, breathing techniques, and relaxation practices to increase spiritual, mental, and physical health. I feel in Yoga that is it most beneficial that everyone has their own goal or mindset of what they want to get out of each yoga session. Although Yoga may seem like just small movements, it has many benefits. Yoga increases flexibility, muscle strength, and tone. It has also shown to promote energy, vitality, and improved mood. That is why I love yoga so much because it not only improves your body, it improves your mind as well.
Hey Maya! I also love yoga. Although I haven't attended a yoga class in a while, I still try to do what I can on my own. Whether I'm doing it in a class setting or on my own, it feels so good. I always feel good after, and it helps me clear my mind and find peace. It also helps me to feel stronger and more flexible.
ReplyDeleteHi, Maya! Yoga is also one of my favorite ways to be physically active. One of my favorite yoga experiences was when we did yoga as a track team. This allowed us to recover from a hard practice. It also allowed us to spend time together that wasn't on the track.
ReplyDeleteYou highlighted excellent points about how yoga uniquely impacts both mind and body. I agree that yoga's combination of physical postures, breathing techniques, and deep relaxation provides multifaceted benefits beyond just flexibility and strength.
ReplyDeleteYou made a lot of great points in your blog. Even during football season our strength coach even has us doing yoga. Yoga has so many benefits that people don't even realize.
ReplyDelete